Friday, October 9, 2009

Moving Forward

Well, this is new! I've never actually had a real blog before so this should be very interesting. I'm a writer and have been for over 30yrs now. I'm used to writing my thoughts on napkins and little scraps of paper. This new technology is going to be wonderful, it will hopefully force me to be more organized and finally put my book together(hopefully!).

Be warned I'm very vocal about politics, spirituality, and all those things we were told not to talk about when we were younger. I am a very passionate, empathetic, bleeding heart liberal. On the other hand I am also a poet of sorts and love to write about all the mushy gooshy feelings to better balance the often hard edged political side of things. It's all about BALANCE!

Silvermyst

No comments:

Post a Comment