Saturday, October 10, 2009

Something New

Okay, I asked myself wether I should post some of my older peices and tidbits, or start something completely new.  My security blanket said "Just post some older stuff first and see how it goes".  My fearless side said "Go for it, you have to start writing again, no matter what comes out just let it out."  Somewhere in between the two I decided to start anew.  The past is gone and won't be forgotten, just being saved for later entries. 

So, here we go.

     I take a deep breath and try to remeber what stuck out most about my day.  As I take each breath I feel the negetive leave me and the positive return.  Just breathing, not thinking just letting all the fragments of the day find their proper place inside the labrynth of the mind.  The heart slows and the chatter quiets, I can see focus within my grasp. 
     Ahhh Focus, the illusive ever tempting muse that always seems just out of reach.  How I long to embrace it, make it part of me, yet alas; It is quickly chased away by the never ending barage of daily life. 
    I don't give in that easily, once perhaps, but the time is now. If I don't live my dreams, how can I tell my children to? What example would I be setting for them?  This question has laid heavy on my mind for quite a few years now and I believe that the time has come, to really FOCUS on my own personal dream.
     As time goes forward as it inevitabely will I hope my musings touch at least one person, for that is my intention as a writer, to not only make someone think, but to perhaps make a small difference by sharing my own experinces.  If by chance there are any readers who feel alone and misunderstood, they can come here and know they are never alone.  We are all connected in the grand scheme of things, therefore we really aren't stranger's  to one another, but kindreds spirits reaching out to one another in love and light, in a world gone mad.

Until next time...
Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment